Friday, November 13, 2009

Aloha Friday #1


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that Hawaiians take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just answer my Aloha Friday question in the comments section and post your own question on your blog. Head to An Island Life and leave your link there. Don’t forget to visit the other participants!
 
My question:
How many addresses and in what state?

My answer:
I have had 2 in Germany, 4 in Rhode Island, 1 in New Hampshire and 2 in Florida.

6 comments:

  1. I have only really had three different addresses all in the same state and even the same city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 in NH, 2 in Rhode Island and 2 in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killing me here.

    5-Ut, 1-NY, 1-Mt, 3-England, 2-Germany, 2-Md, 2-Az

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 and all in Georgia..
    Where did you live in Germany?

    ReplyDelete